Sign in to follow this  
Spencer

Got Camber?

Members dont see this ad

This guy is halfway... :P

post-5437-0-63336900-1308053119_thumb.jpg

This bloke's obviously had the correction kit fitted.

Anyone old enough to remember Datsun 1600's and 180B's ?. They showed how rear camber was done.

Actually when you lower a 1600 it [email protected]$ks up the rear end geometry to give toe out, so the camber isn't worth having. Its a lot of aftermarket gear to line it up right. 1st gen IRS is shitty no matter who makes it.

even the later Nissan stuff isn't all that fantastic.

lower the s15 too much and you get MASSIVE camber change on bump travel, i think you also get huge changes in toe in at the same time.

you can fix the static camber and toe, but you can't fix the dynamic change in camber/toe without redesigning the whole rear end.

which is why Nissans that are lowered to much, handle like crap! luckily most of them just go sideways with no suspension travel....so they prolly don't notice it!

Yeah most S15s I see are on their nuts with TE37s sticking out of the arches and look like they have absolutely no spring movement whatsoever. Puss I can't drive spec.