Nt Members Listing

ancullen

Hello everyone ;) finally decided to stop being lazy and post haha.

Lease, Lisa, Bought a KE70 with a bigport 4age from sydney... except it died in adelaide and after a slight delay and a change of trucks its on its way ... long story... touchy subject... :'( (for the sake of this thread just call it broken it guess. haha)

So yeah hello. Oh and does anyone happen to have a smallport their sellin...? :jamie:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PFFT HAHAHA LISA SUCKED IN

Ahhh shuuddupp steven you big poo.

I knew the poor car had been thrashed to death and probably had a bazillion k's on it. So a free rebuild sounds pretty sweet i reckon! So shuuuurrduup.

And hi adam ;) yeah well I work for govt so yep, i'll be on here regularly :jamie:

Edited by Lease

• 4 years later...
  • 9 months later...

A big HI to anyone who might read this. As you may have noticed, I am no longer particularly active on RollaClub. While at this point in time I don't own a Corolla (still got the GT-Four though), I still feel the Corolla love, am still in Darwin, and am still heavily involved in the local motorsport scene, particularly motorkhanas.

I'm sure from time to time I'll still check RollaClub, but am not promising anything, but if you are in Darwin, check out www.namsc.org.au and find out when our next motorkhana is, and come down and say "hi" to me. I'll usually be operating a stopwatch or driving around a course (my current weapon of choice is known as "The Silver Bullet"), and I usually run the driver's briefing. Ask someone for Adam, and they'll be able to point me out. Always happy to have a chat about Corollas/Toyotas/other BS, and I'm still in contact with the old Darwin RollaClub crew, even if pretty much everyone has strayed from Corollas now - we're all still around the place and still into cars of various types.