Nt Members Listing

ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just another damn car that will beat (with ease) my damn ZZE122. There's a black Sportivo for sale at Bridge Toyota Palmerston, it's been there for 12 months now, and I'd love to go and see what sort of deal I could get on it. The AE82 would still flog it, but I'd just love to have a 2ZZ-GE underneath the hood. :)

No farken way!?! The legendary AE82 of Darwin - even better than the legendary 86 of Mt. Akina!!! You have to take me for a cruise in this beastie!!!

hehehe.

any time bro :jamie:

now you can see what i was talking up before the motorkhana ;)

i reckon a sportivo 2zz would give my car a ruun for its money they do have 145 kw and a very nice 6 speed.

Trying to find the 400 bucks for a blokes 4agze gear box my baby needs an lsd so bad.

i don't suppose anyon has one of them for sale as i think this ones damaged, yet to inspect it.

imnost,matthew,purple ke70 on nos

Was following you along Forrest Parade through Bakewell about twenty minutes ago in the black ZZE122 Corolla hatch. I tried flashing my lights at you and waving, but you musn't have seen me. Your car sounds pretty nice.

• 3 weeks later...