The Rwd 2Az-Fe Thread.

LittleRedSpirit

Members dont see this ad

Yeah I like them, they are just like what Brad had for the 3sge. I just do not want another injector there, so the provision for it is needless, although at a later stage I could use them, maybe one bank for an alternative fuel... But for the meantime I don't need it. Perhaps at a later stage. Right now I just want the simplest design of itb I can find. In my eyes right now its a tie between silvertop ported to my mani size in the flange or the perfect Jenvey 45s on pure throttle design and simplicity of mounting alone.

stolen from nissan silva.com

BMW M3 E46

injector holes can be plugged very easy

yes they can, but I don't want anything in there making anything but a round port. 9/10 times the ones that have the injector just downstream from the butterfly have an odd shape outlet, not the circuar port I'm looking for.

Definitely interested in the BMW throttles. Weren't they only on M3 engines though? Wont that mean they are rare and expensive? Any idea what they go for?

Yes oval ports, you can even buy port matched shape oval tube but I want to make it round for the butterfly at some point anyhow. The butterfly is still going to be round, so it doesnt bother me either way, its just that it would have to be the ideal size oval outlet to do what i want it to do. Having a round port on the throttle plate makes it a rather easy proposition to make a plate to bolt them to. It also suits the O ring sealed design that Id like to leave it open for, if not right away.