The Rwd 2Az-Fe Thread.

LittleRedSpirit

Members dont see this ad

Got most of the accessories pieced back together, so far so good, no broken things aside from one wiper motor I should never have molested and Ive even been painting a few things and cleaning up all fasteners etc.

Got some fresh black powdercoated caster bars and swaybar mounts to fit. Also have painted the swaybar. CBF getting nolathane d bushes for it, but I have a new pack of nolathane end bushes to fit.

Painted the brake fittings in cold gal, its a pretty bright silver, looks good. Also painted the clutch mc and flat blacked the booster after some brake fluid ruined its paint before.

Blew out all the lines, and tucked all the fuel lines away hopefully far enough that they miss the bellhousing and clear everything.

20150609_143045_zpsankcjbjn.jpg

20150609_143030_zpsrdbbofbj.jpg

Put coolant in her today. Ill most likely have my seat rails modified this week so I can bolt in the seats, I don't have room for them to be sitting around.

Still need to fit caster bars and my exhaust pipes, but the pipes need a tweak to fit perfectly. :lovin:

I think Ill just have a pair of lower 4 link arms modified with an mx 13 sized bush at one end to make the rear end work without having to do any more welding on the diff. Might get that done when I get the seat rails done.