The Rwd 2Az-Fe Thread.

LittleRedSpirit

Members dont see this ad

Very nice, sounds great, well done bro! What ended up being the drama with the adaptronic / wiring ? I'm going 3rz but havent decided whether to go basic mods and keep stock ecu or lash out on aftermarket. Wiring scares me but glad you overcame it!

Jes

Made changes no luck. Considering cubing it and moving forwards in my life in other ways. ʞ©$ɟ!

I'm quite glad that you didn't do this, it would have been slightly premature, although I can relate to this feeling. Enjoy the fruits of your labour, they certainly sound good.

Just had first drive and its ʞ©$ɟing awesome. Badly needs a wheel alignment, also needs rear brake adjustment (kind sound wierd), sound deadening, and skinnier wheels that don't foul the guards. Can anyone on the north side loan me some? Anything that's 14 or 15 and not neg offset and the correct rolling diameter? Anyone? Even steels?

I'm pretty stoked to announce it didn't drop any fluids at all. The cooling system, clutch, tail shaft, brakes and everything else worked great and smoothly. It sits on 87 degrees just rock solid. Thermo fan worked good, it even seems to idle control well with just minimal adjustment. One awesome thing is having a pre calibrated gauge sender installed next to the ecu sender that needed calibrating. Every 5 degrees as it gets warm you just calibrate each temp. Piss easy.

So I've been to Macs and had the hole in the pipes welded out. All good now.

I really need some skinnier wheels and tyres for the trip to the dyno on Monday AM. At least I know its tuneable!

You got about 3mths to get this thing dialed in. Then ill be back in australia and I'm coming hooning!

Must be exciting to see all the parts working as intended.

You bet. I'm kinda impressed with how much of it was perfect without testing it.

I'm quite glad that you didn't do this, it would have been slightly premature, although I can relate to this feeling. Enjoy the fruits of your labour, they certainly sound good.

Yes I was just expressing frustration bud. Id never cube it, I was just anxious about being ready for the dyno Monday.