The Rwd 2Az-Fe Thread.

LittleRedSpirit

Ive now sanded the front wings right back, rust converted and primed with etch primer since it was all I had.

Next step I guess mask the whole car up, prime it all since the body is more or less straight enough to paint. Ill have to build up some filler on the guards, guide em and then try and prep those, but that wont take long, they're not terrible. Then base coat.

I'm sort of going off silver for budgetary reasons. I just spent 900 bucks on diff gears after all.

20170126_131956_zps0wtcj1sj.jpg

20170126_131946_zpshoxwull8.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Have been following this project for tips on weld repairs. Looks good, love the colour choice. I bought an octavia vRS in that exact colour 18 months ago, looks awesome to me, wife thinks it looks like primer.

hahaha it is a bit primerish, but will work with the black bumpers and accents on the car I think.

So there was a delay with the booth last weekend and it should be fine to go this weekend.

I'm going to put the steering column back in so the guys can move it easier, and then its ready to go.

Been laid up for over a week getting over an operation I had to fix my nose airways. Thats been horrible.

Last couple of days I have almost finished the celica off, so the windo can be put in both at the same time in a week or so.

can't wait to have my cars back.

Had another look at colours, ended up switching away from the skoda greay to a lighter one with less tinters.