The Rwd 2Az-Fe Thread.

LittleRedSpirit

hey, what are your thoughts on slide style throttles? and making your own to suit the intake port/ size you want? 

sorry for double post thought I was on the direct message chat.

how do I delete these? D:

Edited by Sudden
was meant for personal message

Members dont see this ad

Still waiting for dyno time to be available at my tuners.

Thinking about doing a lighting revamp, the headlights are dull and hard to aim.

Need to get some adm lights that dont have broken adjusters, so i can aim the fuckers better, and I also need to rewire them, as they are super dull.  I can drive around on high beam and nobody flashes me.

Thinking about fitting some rallye 4000 hellas, or maybe starting with a relay and some better aiming then going to some floods if that still sucks.  I had half an idea to put a light bar inside the front bumper.

20170511_075839_zpsn7tdng9z.jpg

20170511_075816_zpsvifaa5on.jpg

20170522_194051_zpst1iilcra.jpg

Went off to the mechanics last week and spanner checked, the whole car, put in new gearbox oil, and did a wheel alignment.  Reduced caster to -2 or thereabouts.  Its on rails now.  I hadn't had an alignment since I had street tyres on it.

Ive been doing a lot of road tuning, I've got it driving super smooth, no more crackle off throttle on overrun, and mileage with closed loop fuel control has been within about 25 klms per tank of the open loop I'm running now.

So much timing was pulled out, its incredible.  I learned a real tuning lesson or three in the last few weeks.

Still need dyno time to sort the finer points of the WOT performance.

Also went and visited Medicine Man a couple of weeks ago, so stoked to catch up with him, and like my wife, his lady is also about to pop with the next generation of rollaclub.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

I've got a new generation of rollaclub coming too ;) Sept 30 for us. 

Car looks great mate, one of these days ill have another go at aftermarket ecu in the beema, and ill be sure to come around and pick your brain. 

I just put some narva +50 bulbs in my wifes Forester, certainly a nice improvement for the money. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Big G said:

You guys sound all grown up. Houses children jobs. Thats where I was 20 ish years ago. Its the circle of life here I am back working on cars again. This time they aren't even mine.

Who ever thought that would happen?   haha.  I swear I blinked and 10 years had gone by.

You guys think those years have passed quickly. Wait until your children come along. They are the biggest vacuums of your time you will ever encounter. and you should  enjoy every minute of it. 

• Upvote 1

Very much enjoyed driving your car the other week, makes me miss driving my corolla. The torque is just unbelievable and makes it so easy to drive, then when you feed it some throttle it just wants to go!

And yes, Next generation of rollaclub could not wait, my daughter decided to come 3 weeks early. I am sure you are in for a lot of changes just like us. If you need any tips on the baby we are already learning a lot so don't be afraid to call!