The Rwd 2Az-Fe Thread.

LittleRedSpirit

Members dont see this ad

I have a 2 sets of gtir ones here, they are 45mm.

I guess how useful gtir ones are to you would depend on port spacings?

I'm happy to get any measurement you require off them.

picture of the other side and spacing between throttles? would be great

Yes the spacing between would be great. The 2azfe ports are 10mm per port further apart than 4age 20v ports. Centre to centre.

I'm curious about the spacing of them also, so Matt if you could give the measurements that would be great, also whether they are a tapered design or a straight tube throttle and the length of the body. If thats not too much trouble it would be great.

No worries, i have some measurement but will take pics tomorrow as my video camera only does daylight pics, still camera died.

Thickness is approx 90mm

port spacing approx 97.5 between them.

The head side of the itbs is a perfect oval shape rather than round, but could be shaped to whatever you please i think.

Oval measures 35 high and 54 wide. Ports do seem to taper a bit, though its hard to tell as it goes from round to in the last bit.

No worries, i have some measurement but will take pics tomorrow as my video camera only does daylight pics, still camera died.

Thickness is approx 90mm

port spacing approx 97.5 between them.

The head side of the itbs is a perfect oval shape rather than round, but could be shaped to whatever you please i think.

Oval measures 35 high and 54 wide. Ports do seem to taper a bit, though its hard to tell as it goes from round to in the last bit.

way to go, thanks again for your input.

Having oval ports isn't necessarily a bad thing, although having a head flange is a little awkward.

For comparasin all A series engines have 87.5mm between bores, so 10mm less.

I can't quite make it out in the picture, what links the two halves together?

What I'm ultimately looking for is a 45mm circular hole as an outlet on the throttle, a port spacing of 97.5mm and a tapered design.

I might just end up getting some jenvey ones, but they are expensive, Id like to use silvertop or blacktop if they had the right outlet in one series or another, boring them might be expensive.