Ke30

Rolla__Boy

• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well.....the beast FINALLY got a gearbox (the 5 speed from my coupe, after a few dodgy boxes turned out to be no good) so I took it for it's first drive today.

It's certainly lacking without the SC haha...I also lowered the front again, will do the back tomorrow.

This will probably get the 17's off my coupe, and some nice black carpet and a bit of a bath and general clean up, I will post some pics as I go.

• 1 month later...

Got the back wheels on, just need to change the front brakes so I can fit the fronts, I will be ordering new carpet for it in the next few weeks, then clean up the inside and install all the stereo.

Need to buy some extractors and get an exhaust done, I want it quiet, but a little more grumbly than a stocker exhaust, will post more pics as things happen

post-632-1159779463_thumb.jpg

post-632-1159779475_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the comments, the car now has a complete new interior, and I have many more pics of it during the day all nice and clean. I currently have no internet, so posting pics and stuff is not easy. Stereo install comes very soon, then I am thinking maybe some more forced induction hehe

Edited by Rolla__Boy