Ke11 Beams

drift freak

Members dont see this ad

I'm thinking about putting a ke20 fuel tank in Luke.. bolts in, and is 35L... looks like a good upgrade, although I don't know if i can be bothered finding one hahaha.

Aren't ke1X tanks 35L anyway Jordain??

Mine is 35L from memory, maybe mine is a ke20 tank.

amazed at this project its making me want to just do mine but yeah i talk to jordain alot and I'm thinking of running basically the same setup as you guys because u guys have done all the hard work and its what i was aiming for anyway but i will be putting a 4age with a twin carby setup.

oh well man keep up the good work show be a beast when its all done. I'm jealous of ur welding skills wish i could weld. it will make my life so much eaiser.

Ryan

Well my fuel system is now complete :) as described earlier I'm using Aeroflow gear. I have run the 3/8" pressure line & 5/16" return line under the car and up into the engine bay where it terminates back to braided line using -6AN fittings. I opted for an Aeroflow inline 50 micron re-usable filter to simplify things. The original fuel line diameter is 4.9mm and the 3/8" is 7.2mm so a reasonable upgrade in flow diameter.

Now I need to flush my tank and wire in the battery tomorrow arvo and she should fire into life. I haven't wired the dash in yet but the software that comes with the ECU will allow me to monitor everything in real time anyway. Fingers crossed all the checks prove to be good and I might have a video for all you peeps by the weekend.

Will get some better photos of the under carraige fuel line layout tomorrow in the light and of the engine bay too :)

post-10705-0-18176900-1344428518_thumb.jpg post-10705-0-90985100-1344428575_thumb.jpg post-10705-0-94670900-1344428657_thumb.jpg