Ke11 Beams

drift freak

Members dont see this ad

I used 3-3/4 cans in total Altezzaclub. A bit of a surprise as I only bought 2 to start with. Yeah it looks really good and I'm stoked with how its come up. So much inspiration to get the inner cabin painted along with the suspension sand blasted and painted. I'd like to have the motor and driveline dummy fitted again very soon to see where I am at with the engine bay as its been forever since the motor was in and I can't remember what exactly I had left to do. Plus I need to finalise the front end suspension to allow me to part out my spare gear to fund more of the build haha

Edited by drift freak

Front suspension is in now, after everything I've been through I now need to get the fron sway bar remade as the mounting position is different - damn changing my mind on what works best with what!!!

These aren't the wheels I will be running as they 15x7 +27 on the front and don't fit within the guard so I'm going some Work wheels instead :)

post-10705-0-60793700-1424925643_thumb.jpgpost-10705-0-32670000-1424925649_thumb.jpgpost-10705-0-58482400-1424925653_thumb.jpgpost-10705-0-38962600-1424925657_thumb.jpgpost-10705-0-02300700-1424925637_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Luke ! I finally read this thread from start to finish last night :thumbsup: what a great read , and very informative and helpful especially all the info on the rack & pinion steering as I have just fitted the new body shell on the rotisserie for Thomas and that is one of the modifications planed so I will be logging on & of this thread many more times in the future :yes: . Any thought of you and Jordain possibly doing a conversion thread and putting it in the Wiki section as it looks like between the both of you ' you have sorted it out fairly well :2thumbs: . I love the colour you have chosen , and how did you go with the engineering and Dyno tune ? look forward to seeing the final results on what I can only say a job " VERY WELL DONE " :rocknroll: congrats on a great build :thumbsup: . :thumbsup: Cheers :- Stuart :wave:

Edited by TOMMYS Ke 11

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Stuart,

Sorry mate but progress on the old girl has really slowed up lately. I have been swamped with work and study while trying to juggle family life. I have however had a chance to assess what needs to be finished so once I find some spare time hopefully things can start moving along nicely.

Luke

• Like 1