The Off-Topic Thread

rian

Members dont see this ad

Shitbox would be my thoughts. I like the frontend, similar styling to the new corolla. Still a shitbox, but.

kinda reminds me of an MY07/08 Mitsubishi Outlander though. Not sure if that's a good thing or not... :laff:

Hmm, yeah, the roof line and back side windows similar styling. But if thats the case, its the same with the peugeot 4007, just blank out the frontend.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I need to get a new phone, can someone suggest a good smartphone? (but not an iphone because they're dumb)

I've been thinking about getting a Nokia Lumia or HTC, something with Gorilla Glass or whatever it's called.

Opinions on buying phones outright vs being on a plan?

Buying off the internet vs from a store?

4G vs 3G?

Windows vs Android?

I basically just want to use it for calling/internet shit/maps, nothing fancy really.

Any input would be swell.

Samsung Galaxy (2 or 3, I went for a 2 because tight ass and smaller but does pretty much the same things).

Android. Windows phones are shit. Theres a reason the Galaxys have taken market share over Apple.

^ What he said plus: If you can work out what you can afford to spend a month & can commit for two years, see if you can get the phone you want on that plan.

Although if you're looking to buy one outright & stay prepaid (or whatever you have currently), a Samsung S2 should be well-priced & I can vouch for how much abuse Gorilla Glass can take. I have the S3 & it's larger size is a PITA sometimes, it is handy for maps & internet though with it's large screen.

Android for the win.