My Ke26 Panno

mr04ag

Name:

Hi, My name is Dave

Car:

1973 KE26 2 door, 2 seat Panno

Motor & Driveline:

She's running a rebuilt 5k with Tighe cam, Redline manifold, twin side draft dellorto's, Headers and exhaust, KE70 radiator with thermo and a 5 speed.

Suspension & Brakes:

KE30 axles and drums rear, and KE70 front discs, has reset leaves with reversed eyes, Navara rear shocks, modified front struts with SV21 shocks and Liberty springs, and a re drilled K frame for Camber. Has new Ball joints, steering arms, Pitman arm, Idler arm, and all bushes been replaced with Whiteline nolathane items.

Wheels & Tyres:

I've stuck 15x6 front and 15x7 rear Work Equip 01s under it with 185/45s

Interior:

Liberty seats in black, recovered dash pad, average black door trims and carpet, Razo gear knob, TE27 instrument cluster, OMP dish steering wheel and awesome K's meter temp gauge.

Body:

Given a quick straighten out and prime up, blocked and then pained in High Opacity white outside with Holden Impulse blue engine bay and interior (needs to be redone one day as i did it in about a week cos i needed to reg it quick smart), Has TA22 GT guard mirrors, TE27 front lip and a 71 SE facelift.

Other:

It's sweet as tits :D I love it, it's like a go kart to drive I just need to spend a bit of time on the body and clean the wheels up properly one day.

There's more pics of it in my profile gallery if you want to look :)

There's a short poor quality video here :D

post-3776-0-34774500-1316918585_thumb.jpg

post-3776-0-63422900-1316870092_thumb.jpg

Edited by mr04ag
  • Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

Hi everyone!

Took this pic of my Panno the other week and thought i'd stick it up cos i think it looks sweet...

There's a few more pics of it in my profile if you want to check it out, and a link to a vid on youtube on here somewhere too ;D

Dave

post-3776-0-63422900-1316870092_thumb.jpg

Mate, look's tufffff. Can you tell me where you got the front spoiler and if I can get one for my ke20. Cheers Paul.

Mate, look's tufffff. Can you tell me where you got the front spoiler and if I can get one for my ke20. Cheers Paul.

Hi Mate,

I actually got the chin lip from someone on this site, 2nd hand but never been fitted... so I can't really help sorry...

My mate picked one up not too long ago from Ebay America maybe?

Sorry I can't help more... Dave.

I thought you weren't gonna put a thread up lol. You already know I love your panno mate

Haha, the wife went away for a week and i had time up my sleeve ;)

Thanks Scott... I love my 2 door Panno.

I can't wait to pull it to bits and do the body properly... :D

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Ben,

Not much happening to the Panno really... Just collecting parts.

I still haven't given her a proper respray but I've managed to purchase a NOS dash pad, a NOS gear knob, NOS scuff plates, also got a TE27 Trueno Tacho dash, and TE27 Trueno centre gauge cluster.

What's yours like?

I love KE26 2 doors! They're so awesome!!!

I'm taking mine in a motorkhana next weekend, it will be nice to have a squirt in it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...