Corolla Parts

bruce

hey matey if u want some good extractors get on to anthony at kaizen garage (ae86drivingclub.com.au)

they have trd copy extractors for a good price (i got mine for $275 to my door and they were here in 3 days)

if u want a t50 hit up mookie i know he has a t50 for sale atm

sturgey

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be easy to find!

if people will jaw off about noobs asking questions i'll jaw off about poor answers!! (sorry simon, you know what a shit bloke i am)

when we find this guy in malaysia, someone sticky his details

surely that would be the best choice!

KE70 sedan doors, prefer all to be in 'the most ideal' condition

intended use is to be put on my new bus then probably drifted into something solid

will also look at full ke70/ae71 shell with dead/no engine if needed

cheers

ed you have just collected the golden jaw.. . for jawing and then not knowing ya mates username .

i need a ke20 crossmember for standard 4k. . .. find one and ill fix and flare your rusted rear guards.

I don't even know why my name is Josho on this forum, the only person that calls me that is my Pop. Mass respect to him, his extreme lack of hearing and his old LTD.

350dream, pm sent regarding swap of a flywheel for your worked motor, it's a good deal! :cool:

well guys I've got a flywheel its 4AGZE maybe a few dramas with it hitting on the bell housing but i'll check that out when i get a gearbox and clutch so thanks for helping i'll take some photos over the next few days as its going back 2 gether and going in the car

so all i still need is a tailshaft

I've got a pedal box but no mastercyclinder i was thinking of use 1 off an old bluebird i've got and the slave aswell...... ?ideas?

and i'm on to a 4 speed 4 $50.... still waiting to hear from the mookster.....

what would u pay for a H/D exedy clutch kit?? what would i ask for? (1 to suit a 4AGE or AE71?)

Thanks Nicko

the out side edge of where the friction plate/clutch disk contacts the flywheel.. not the actual overal diameter of the fly..

ae71 is a 200mm

n/a aw11 and ae92 (smallport 4ag) are 212mm

also the 212mm kit wont come with a spigot bearing for the input shaft to back of crank and the FWD gearboxs done use them. but all 4ag's have a allowance for a spigot bearing. the bearing supports the weight of the input shaft and keeps it alligned properly as it is very important

Edited by tas_ae71

Posted for machg:

http://www.twincam.info/index.php?showtopic=31320&st=0

Mate it didn't need its own new thread.

There isn't supposed to be any trading in regional forums anyway!!! :y:

I meant to put that in here, must have had a seniors moment (I'm nearly 40, LOL) thanks for putting in right place, where would we be without friendly moderators!