bruce

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys i brought Damon550's ke 70 but crashed it the other day only really stuffed the two left side rims and twisted the steering a bit so i am going to sell it for parts most parts are fine . engine good has extractors and 5 speed gearbox , lowered with ef falcon springs and commodore wagon shocks in rear

corona xt130 lower controll arms for a bit of negative camber ;)

exedy heavy duty clutch,nolothane bushes in arse end.

had new rear wheel cylinders and brake pads,

tacho dash

brown interior

seats from ae71

central locking

electric boot popper

2 13x6 jelly beans in good condition other one scratched and the other one cracked.

i am located in Launceston call or text on 0438351541 cheers :)

Gday guys i have just bought an awesome 55 yellow door, 4k and auto.

3 days of driving.

i want to change it, i have a clutch and flywheel in the shed, which means i need a gearbox and pedal box

i would love a 5 speed if anyone has one or knows where i can get one please pm me or text me even on 0447176895

i am more than happy to leave it a 4k for now but a set of extractors would be nice so I'm after a set of those

cheers

bring on sundays motorkhana!

Gday guys i have just bought an awesome 55 yellow door, 4k and auto.

3 days of driving.

i want to change it, i have a clutch and flywheel in the shed, which means i need a gearbox and pedal box

i would love a 5 speed if anyone has one or knows where i can get one please pm me or text me even on 0447176895

i am more than happy to leave it a 4k for now but a set of extractors would be nice so I'm after a set of those

cheers

bring on sundays motorkhana!

I'll have a chat to you about a gearbox on Sunday. I've got a couple of KE30/55 K50's but neither can really be sold at the moment.

I'll have a chat to you about a gearbox on Sunday. I've got a couple of KE30/55 K50's but neither can really be sold at the moment.

i made it out late on sunday on my motorbike, had to work in the morning, I'm beginning the hunt for a 5k and a 5 speed.

motorkhana was tops, an awesome afternoon !!

Well I went to Archer's Mannor - where Josh originally said the motorkhana was at, didn't see the edit till Monday.

Basically I've got a couple of k50's, but they're still in cars and need to wait until I sort my shit. I'd like to think one of them will be removed over summer. :hmm: