Corolla Parts

bruce

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I may have just severely injured the engine in my ae95...

Anyone happen to know of a good 4afe that wants a new home?

Anything else that fits would also be considered, a little extra power would be nice and I'm no stranger to conversions!

Cheers,

Will

shit i didn;t even know what a 4qge was back then dude...... only thing i remember about that car was the gauges in the cluster haha and it was sexy.

really starting to need some steering arms if anyone knows of any for ae86 or corona. my are differnent lengths and its shitting me ARGH

shit i didn;t even know what a 4qge was back then dude...... only thing i remember about that car was the gauges in the cluster haha and it was sexy.

Haha, man the EL dials were in my SW20 GT, that had a 200kw 3s-gte. Maybe you never saw my first car the AW11? Not sure if you knew but I sold MISTA2 (my SW20) and it was written off by its new owner. Saw its reincarnation last week - someone put all the running gear from the wreck into a new shell, and bought the plates off me. Looks mad, but I'm getting messages now like "man, you resprayed your MR2 blue, wtf?" :blush:

Selling some 14" Spitfire MK1 Jellybeans in Hobart, with tyres, $260. Will take $200 and swap for some stockies too.

http://hobart.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-parts-accessories-wheels-tyres-rims-Spitfire-Jellybean-mags-14-4x114-3-Drift-JDM-KE70-Corolla-W0QQAdIdZ289609320