Corolla Parts

bruce

G'day,

Just made this topic for finding parts locally.

Has anyone got a fender (side guard) on the passenger side for a KE30 2dr? Mine has rusted out down the bottom, it was too late when I noticed it because the rust was eating it away from the back. When I took it off the bolts snapped off; I'll have to borer them out.

Been looking for one for a while around Hobart, but most wreckers don't have any corollas before 1980, and if they did they had rust and dents in them anyway.

Looking for K50 gearbox for a 4K motor. Wreckers are asking over $200 for one.

Also I'm looking for interior parts like side kick panels, instrument panel etc.

Bruce

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a good idea for us tassie people, But Please keep it on topic, anything not directly related to this thread will be deleted.

We are slowly getting everone here we know around tassie and i still have plenty of stickers to give out.

Hey I'm also looking for 2 perfect front guards (left and right) for KE30.

Edited by NickZ

ive got a cabin mirror and tail light lenses for ke10's

the mirror is pretty good, and i have 3 pairs of tail light lenses but they all have a bit of sun damage and they are a bit faded (some more than other) and they are still very useable

the good pair is on my car :)

You guys are lucky...wreckers here want $350-$400 for a K50...

I presume you guys know you can buy brand new guards for KE30's?

Hey Rolla_Boy, where abouts do you get the brand new gaurds for KE30s from?

Are they fibreglass, or are they pressed out steel?

How much are they? :)

ive still got the 2 gards of my ke30 nikz. if you want them make me an offer. i have no idea when the super chager for the 2tgue will get here but ill let you no when it does

What condition are they? Does the passenger side guard have any signs of rust developing, or any dents?

Does anyone have a good quiet differential for a KE30?

I've been putting up with a winding noise in the diff for a while. Had it stolen a while ago and they must of worked it hard.

A mechanic told me it would cost me $700 to get it replaced (worth more than the car). So I want to find one and put one in my self.

Bruce mate $700 to replace the diff is utter crap. Who is your mechanic? stop going to him!

Bridgewater wreckers out behind covehill had 4 ke3x's last time i was there. I have bought heaps of stuff from the old geezer out there and he is very reasonably priced. I'd be going out there he's one of the last with older style cars wrecking in Hobart. Eastern shore wreckers also have a ke30 but they charge like wounded bulls.