Corolla Parts

bruce

correct. they are cheap taiwanese copies, they are pressed inaccurately and the holes are always slightly off the position of the stock ones. a good panelbeater can get them so perfect you won't be able to tell, but that all costs money. if you can get the aftermarket guards cheap/free then i'd say it's worth it, but not for $110 each, ke30 parts are just not worth that much

Couldn't you get each guard that you have panel beaten perfectly for $110 a side?

And KE55 guards are the same too

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as a matter of interest, to Hobart people, or anyone that wants to travel! I really want to get rid of the parts I have at my place, and may even part up my corolla.

This is what I have:

ke55 brake booster and m/c

front struts and discs and calipers rusted

full exhaust for ke55 sedan

4xstandard wheels for ke55 with good tyres

standard 2nd hand front springs for ke55

various leaves (ideal for custom leaf pack)

k40 box good condition

2t flywheel

2t clutch 2nd hand but got life left

And my corolla....

I may part out if I get enough interest in parts. Or may sell whole car for right price.......

It owes me a fair bit so If someone was to offer bugger all for it complete then it's not really worth my while selling it, plus all the man hours I put into building it.

But here is what I could part out from it:

ke55 shell

2tg rebuilt last year

t50

clutch and flywheel setup....(5.9kg flywheel, holden pressure plate, crown clutch)

2" exhaust system Lukey mufflers

13x7" superlights, gold with toyo proxes r88 tyres bugger all wear

speco shift light tacho

speco temp guage

Velo race seat

sabelt 4 point harness

te27 flares

momo wheel

momo boss kit

elect. fuel pump

new clutch master cyl.

jap spec booster with brand new m/c

metal king pads

koni yellow adj shocks for front

kings springs chopped

twin 40mm webers with ram tubes and sock filters

twin carb intake manifold

genie extractors

3 core radiator basically brand new

poly bushes for front end

This is what is on the car that some people may want.

Depending on interest I may part out as I said.

pm me with your offers if you are interested then I'll assess the situation and let everyone know after a week or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok fellas, not going to part out the corolla, going to do a bit more modifying first. :harhar:. But, I will have another ke for wrecking soon, tonight infact after I pick it up. will post up details of the car when I get it later. Cheers, Rob

• 2 weeks later...

i need a minimum of 2 13" or 14" jellybean mags, can be spitfire 1 or 2s and if you don't know what they are, they are the ones with a bit of dish and alot of dish:) need to be 4 X 114.3 stud patern to suit my KE30, also finish doesnt matter as they will be painted but i want them to be round:)

Cheap would also be nice if you have something let me know a price and we can go from there. I need these as I'm going racing at simmonsplains on the 5th of feb, well thats if i can get some wheels:)

yes that is true, but i have some on the front already 13" out of about 10 diffrent styles ive tried these fit (came of the 1200 ute) out of the 4 i have the 2 left on the ute are odd from each other. so you could say i have 3 the same but getting one to match would be harder than finding 2. i have hotwires on the rear now but sit way under the guards and i would like a wider track on the rear and don't want to use my spacers as ill be racing and done want to take chances at high speed