Lccc Khanacross

TarmacAttack

Hey guys, just a reminder that the Light car club of canberra will be holding their last Khanacross for this year at the paddock next to the grey hound racing track in symonston on the 3RD OF DECEMBER.

You will need you 2NS CAMS licence which can be done on the day.

Entry is like $70 so cheap fun :)

Ill let you guys know more as it gets closer to the date.

Shannons will be sponsering the event and there is small prizes for many novilty awards :)

Here is pictures of me from the recent one on saturday 8/10/11

e9c701e2.jpg

b549e8c2.jpg

4d979f1f.jpg

d151004e.jpg

1a68fc20.jpg

09dde6cf.jpg

e5ef50fa.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just missed getting pictures of the roll (I had taken some of you approaching the corner and was looking at them on the camera when everyone started gasping etc.

I chucked a couple of pictures from the event up on my smug mug here:

http://craigtregear.smugmug.com/Cars/LCCC-Khanacross/LCCC-Khanacross-03-12-2011/20395400_vQ2WQW#1613934152_6jfF6j6

I was quite shocked and impressed to hear that I came first on road tires and second outright, wasn't expecting that at all. I then found at later (just after I had begin to think I wasn't terrible) that there had been a scoring error and in fact I hadn't come second, I'd actually done really badly (which was expected, though after thinking I wasn't too bad it was a bit of a kick in the balls bringing me back to the harsh reality of my terrible driving ability).

I know that there is a particular KE55 for sale in Canberra, it has a lot of rust, but also has a 7k :wink: ..... http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/56447-7k-ke55-act-no-regorwc/

• 1 month later...