The R31.

skitz_one

My R31, also known as the aggghhh dirty one. I bought it with ugly arse 18's and a boot that didn't close, with about 6 grand worth of recepits for the last few years. It currently has an rb30 with new water pump, timing belt, starter motor, distributor, alternator, front and rear mains replaced etc. It has an auto tragic and a diff that knocks like the red cross. First thing I did was remove said ghey 18's and sold them to G nut. I then installed panasports, all i've done is have a drunk mate install a stereo system and use to shorter screws speakers have fallen out of the door but I cbf atm. I've replaced all the door cards and put a dual headrest and flip down centre rear seat. Put rebuilt calipers and new rotors on the rear after rear left jammed and I ran jammed thirty km's to get home. I have been quite lazy with this car in all honesty. I've just done plugs and leads and an oil change and air filter just because I'm extremely anti the motor that's in it. I'm not to sure how it runs missing a cam and a clutch but I guess that's how these things work. I impulse bought another one on the weekend as a parts bitch. No seats, no front end , tailights or bumpers. But with a 100k Rb20 in it running 135 psi across with no turbo on it. It has everything but the ecu turbo mani and afm due to wrecking before I decided to buy the whole thing. It has an xs motorsport 600x300x100 fmic on it, 3 inch bent mandrel full system with blast pipes. S13 front suspension conversion but they didn't install coilovers.. fail. Rear tein super street coilovers new bushes and the gearbox has a lighter flywheel and an exedy rough rider clutch. So far between the two of them I owe 3 grand... ;) Don't have pics of parts bitch arrives Saturday but this is how the car sits now.

post-5350-0-79714000-1318930585_thumb.jpg

post-5350-0-37579000-1318930617_thumb.jpg

post-5350-0-17712700-1318931612_thumb.jpg

Edited by skitz_one

Members dont see this ad

16x7.5 and 16x8.5 magnesium panasports they're plus 20's but the spokes come out a lot and doesn't give enough dish off. Which is why I've taking them off to try find some meshies. I have some 15x7 +10 SSR hyper meshes on now n it looks hot. Should have coilovers after sunday I've flared the guards about an inch and a half. Not the best but the guards had dented from hitting the tyres hard. So I had to pull them right out to get past the dents.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a series three. It now has some dark copper and highly polished 15x7 work fins on it. Kts track spec coilovers. It has the rb20 bolted in, gearbox and shifter in , tailshaft in, plugs coilpacks, loom fed through. just gotta connect some vaccum lines, holesaw some holes for the fmic, finishing taking the dash out, 80% out. Change the pedal box put the master and slave on and hope she runs. Copping a silhouette spec dash and some blue/grey r33 seats and 296mm fronts very very soon.