Rip Marco Simoncelli!!!

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad

Was a very nasty crash indeed!!

Hope they complete the season in his honor!! Was only talking to a mate last night about him being world champ in 2-3 years.

Communication between the organizers and the general public was a bit poor(at the track) Imagine the booing fans felt really small after hearing what happened.

Stu.

Edit to my comment - Just watched it again, its all over youtube. Yes Colin hid Marco...... but valentino (who's really good mates with Marco as well) ran over his head and destroyed his helmet. He must have dies instantly I reckon.

I saw the crash live so not too apposed to watching it again, but out of respect maybe we ask that no-one posts the link here. Go to youtube if you're that way inclined.

I've been watching motoGP and Superbikes since I can remember, this is the second time I've seen it happen , 1st being in SBK at Brans Hatch also started from a highside and ended in the same way. This is such a sad event , he was truely the next big thing even grabbing some poduims this year on a not so hot or quick bike.

Simoncelli and Rossi we very close friends sharing the same nationality and the same crazy style of racing, I think we might be in for some shocking news of Rossi taken a season off or retiring . He is not having such a Flash season, with Ducati Development being way off the ball and now him being involved in this will be playing in his mind , we shall see.

Simoncelli will be truely missed.

.....He is not having such a Flash season, with Ducati Development being way off the ball and now him being involved in this will be playing in his mind , we shall see.

Don't forget MotoGP is going back to 1000cc next year, which should be much more in Ducati's comfort zone.

I hear what you're saying but I reckon Valentino would also be hanging for his 2012 bike! :yes: