Cars/Parts I Found In Perth

frasian

hey guys well i found someone with a kp61 starlet and had a look at it today, this thing is pretty cool only thing is abit of rust and no dash.

he also had like a garage full of k seried parts such as diffs, centres, gboxes, struts and shocks and the rest, he also had a build 4k that ran 2 events and is in top condition and a whole lot of wheels.

so the starlet i call dibbs but if you ned anything just shoot me a pm or for those who have my number give me a call and i can grab more pics or info on request.

i also went to jandacot wreckers and found a clean ke20 73 model 3k,2spd bamboo and pretty clean they said $700 but i recon they would go to <400 ish.

there was also a zepher a morris and a few cool bikes and a ke70 with a 5spd hi-cam.

post-11542-0-26731300-1320652553_thumb.jpg

post-11542-0-79855800-1320652617_thumb.jpg

post-11542-0-26435500-1320653018_thumb.jpg

Edited by frasian

Members dont see this ad

nah the starlet is actually pretty good, its got rust on the bonnet and boot hatch but thats about it, floorpan is good and chassis looks ok aswell, I'm still tossing it up if i want it haha, and yes if thats the electronic dash it is indeed what it needs.

but hey well see i may soon be a owner of one of the only kp61's in perth as far as i know

yeah, if you say so ! it looks from even the pictures that you posted that the firewall is rusted, the bonnet webbing is rusted through and the fenders have rust !

remember rust is like an iceberg, you only see the tip !

and yeah there are a few in perth.

Edited by Adsport