Peanut Bait

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

Was in a bad mood with it and was seeing what I could swap for it. All I got offered was Skylines, Silvias and 4x4's.

haha. i would never swap with anyone on boost anyway. i have sold a few cars on boost and have always recieved retarded swap comments. i got a msg from a guy wanting my r34 and offered me a 250cc dirtbike lol

g day i'm new to this site and the net, building a4agze -ke 70 and am trying to learn how to email and contact fellow owners. help would be appreciated

Ask in the proper area like in the Off Topic forums, not a rides thread.

On topic, seeing as I lost my job I'm gonna have a crack at the struts / master cylinder upgrade next week.

Seeing as I'll more than likely have plenty of time on my hands in the current job market.

So much for time off, sorted a job already :y:

So to celebrate I bought some slotted rotors, brake pads and rack boots for the XT conversion.

Now that I'm this deep in I think I will wait till I get my redundancy money and get a full bush kit. I'm gonna grab some spare LCA's and press the ball joints in at my course so they are ready to go.

One day, they will be in my car.... one day.