Peanut Bait

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

Its not a huge hassle, but if getting the car warmer and keeping it warm will help it might be the easier solution?

Maybe the thermostat option, hell I still don't know the engine specs yet as the dude hasnt sent me the list as promised :bash:

Big port 16v is about all I know.

Finally got some specs,

bigport 16V from an ae82, cut and shut manifold, alloy radiator, Walbro fuel pump, s series diff with locker.

t-50, new ecu, new map sensor, exeedy HD clutch, new clutch master/cylinder, new TPS, plus 'other shit he's probably forgotten'.

New windscreen too, it does look clearer than an original one.

The exhaust alone cost him $600 and sounds amazing. Not sure about the fu11y hektik drift pipes.

Seems like a good base. Just need to be comfortable, saturday can't come fast enough to swap the wheel and seat.

well reed its a good car bro can't wait to see it and well as for cop bait best thing is spare parts u can change it may have cost u a lot of money and you say your new to this car well in time u will learn all u need to know btw is the T-50 in it a AE71 one or a TA22 one cause there is a catch to the celica boxes with reverse u got to lift up to put into reverse

Nah its just old I think, if I do the put it in second then reverse it works fine. Apart from when I back into my garage.

I'm sure I'll just get used to it, I got my K50 humming when it started crunching. Just a new old car with new old problems.

And if I can decipher what you wrote, yes, most of the good stuff will make its way off CB onto Peanut.

Did I mention apart from the spare wheel well this is the only rust I have found.

P1010518.JPG

Pity about the gazillion little dents.

Edited by blzbub666