redae71

Ae71 Ca18Det Drift Or Street

Regretably i have for sale my long term project.

AE71 corolla

NO SWAPS NO SWAPS NO SWAPS NO SWAPS NO SWAPS NO SWAPS NO SWAPS NO SWAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

80000k CA18DET, Super Spark Coils, Stainless manifold, t28 (.86 rear), custom 3 Inch turbo back exhaust no cat or mufflers with split dump, rb30 engine mounts, ca18det 5 spd (perfect condition), tunable eprom in ecu but will come with brand new microtech lt10s for the right price.600x300x75 front mount custom piping and blitz DD BOV.

custom tank pickup, holley copy lift pump, 2.5l surge tank, walbro 600hp main pump braided high pressure lines, mounted on custom stainless plate.

custom one piece tailshaft, ae86 kouki rear end with unknown 2way lsd, rear slotted rotors and race pads

WILL COME WITH STOCK FRONT SUSPENSION OLD SUSPENSION SOLD WITH MY OTHER KE

front and rear whiteline adjustable swaybars and adjustable panhard rod, AJPS 6kg rear springs and spring height adjusters

CUSTOM front 14x7.5 +10 with pirelli tyres, 14x 8.5 -0 rear with ok tyres (ONE OF A KIND) powder coated

tacho boost oil and water gauges stripped interior with sparco sprint drivers seat (brand new) and saas passenger seat

Monza harnesses ( not installed)

custom steel wide guards

$7000 firm

i could go on forever so much blood sweat and tears have gone into this car, slightly negotiable but i DO NOT WANT ANY SWAPS

featured in zoom magazine in the build issue 154. to be on the track you will need front suspension and brakes, paint, tune and your away. i am in no rush to sell, any stupid offers will not be responded to. not very negotiable at all iv spent over 16k building this car. starts and runs can be viewed any day after 4, contact me on [click to view] 8am to 8pm any day. thanks

all pictures in my build thread http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/19202-my-beast-ca18det-into-ae71/page__p__237513__hl__%2Bca18det+%2Binto+%2Bae71__fromsearch__1#entry237513

Members dont see this ad

It's a shame you don't want to swap. I have a clean S13 that's waiting to be replaced by a rolla haha. SR20det, full leather, short shifter, coilovers, FMIC, Blitz dual SBC spec s boost controller going in next week along with a Blitz alloy radiator. No power figures but it runs beautifully. Don't know why I told you all that haha. Good luck with the sale man, nice car. Can see that alot of work has been put into it.

Ur a wank Willis

You too pmp :D

I bought a T50 from you and you seemed to like me.

Edited by willis

haha small world hey

just hate it when people try swap cars when they know the person don't want swaps ..

Had It happen to me too much !!

Haha ur cool just shits me ...

Sorry mods for irrelevant posts

A small world it is. I wasnt trying to swap it, I just said that it's a shame that he doesnt want swaps. I honestly don't know why i gave him details about the car, a chance to tell someone i guess haha.

I understand what you're saying about it though.. Also sorry for irrelevant posts, mods. And apologies to you redae71.

What would it need for rego?

haha i don't mind free bumps :P i actually considered that s13 for a minute but i wana build something different this time haha its pretty far off rego, engineering for one... interior, paint, relocate fuel system... but i had it registered in a similar way to how it sits now just not engineered lol

haha i don't mind free bumps :P i actually considered that s13 for a minute but i wana build something different this time haha its pretty far off rego, engineering for one... interior, paint, relocate fuel system... but i had it registered in a similar way to how it sits now just not engineered lol

Yeah, I hear you. I'm looking for something with rego or something that will pass a blue slip. I want a track car but I want rego too...Good luck with it man, really nice car.