T18Drifts Onevia

t18drifts

hay people as most of you know i havent had the best luck with my te72. so i needed a daily and it had to be turbo manual rwd :happy:

so i ended up getting a sr20de+t onevia which is the most bunky thing i have laid eyes on. ok so my luck still hasnt been improving 2 days after geting it i lent it to my mate who had been lending me his corona for a long time to return the favor and he rear ended a astra trying to over take another car :( with no insurance to. so the damage was destroyed front bumper and reo bar cressed bonnet and ʞ©$ɟed popup light on drivers side and rad suport push back. so we took to it with a block and tackel and bobcat and pulled it straight and new bonnet bumper and light for 160 bucks and she was bak on the road the next day. and as my luck clearly improving i got yellow stickerd for a crack in my windscreen and bonnet not flush when shut at a japanese car meet 5 days later. and as improvements in my luck were getting extrmley good it got broken into about a week and a half ago and had all my gadges stolen and and my pod filter and catch can taken aswell lol and i have only had it for 3 weeks :fuzz:

post-11614-0-82039300-1323695528_thumb.jpg

post-11614-0-00265500-1323695530_thumb.jpg

post-11614-0-03356700-1323695531_thumb.jpg

post-11614-0-74253300-1323695531_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

I would defect this so quick if I was a cop.

Reasons for defect

1) bonnet colour not matching the bodywork

2) bodywork not matching the bonnet colour

3) being a nissan

4) being a sil180viasr20detturboootsutsutsusickʇ~~ɔstreetdriftninjapunk.

5) being young and having a nicer car than me

6) being a young kid in a nissan

7) having a sticker on rear left quater glass might obstrut blind spot.

Just some of the things that I would get you for if I was a cop

• 2 weeks later...

man spensor your such a gossip whore ........ any who it got rearended yes on xmas day but..... it don't look damaged but yes the chassis rail on the left hand side is pretty bent but becuse that silly bitch who went up my bum don't have insurance it wont be written of f ... but my step dad is gonna get it fixed and send them the bill .............................................also updates on my t18 check my thread