Etyres In Geebung

B.L.Z.BUB

Just a heads up, these guys are located Delta St in Geebung.

Wholesale tyres, cheap, no fuss.

Got a pair of 245/35/19's fitted for 294 bucks today.

Yeah they arent mad sports performance tyres but still.

Got some obscure tyre sizes, I think I saw 205/60/14's for $75 or something.

There is a guy who works there from RC too.

They also do roadside fitting from mobile tyre fitting vans for $25 a tyre.

http://www.etyrestore.com.au/

NOT SPAM JUST A HEADS UP ON CHEAP TYRES! :y:

Edited by blzbub666

Members dont see this ad

Thats alright for a pair mate from work got a pair of 235/45 18 or 17 for a XR6 turbo for $85 each from Brisbane Mobile Tyres, on Northgate rd opposite north field I got a pair of 175/70 13s for $40 each, going back soon to see how much for 185/55 for my new 14's, and will also be going back once my car is done to see if they will sponsor me as tyres is pretty much the only thing I could use cheaper as I can make just about anything else.

You do get what you paid for,

it really is a good idea to avoid those obscure brand, they all seem to want to kill you in the wet.

Not everyone has the money to spend on good tyres, but ive found if you spend the extra $20 per tyre on say "nankang" or something similar in the budget range they still grip in the wet.

nankang ns2's are surprisingly ok for the price.

had them on the s15 for a while, i mean there was no grip when you put your foot down they are not a performance tyre ta all, but there was plenty of grip for normal driving especailly in the wet.

plenty of places sell those crappy tyres, "bosman tyres" at archerfield is another one. i had some cheapo things on the rear of the ke70, epicly slushy side wall, felt like was driving on jelly! but at under 90bucks each (195/50R15), not bad to get me out of trouble when needing 2 tyres for cheap.

i think alot of the time its a very simliar tread patten to decent branded tyres so they look good!, but they use rubber that has the road adhesion properties of a thumb tack.

Edited by ke70dave