4Age Efi Relay Problems

Alexrx7

Hey guys fairly sure ive got an EFI relay failure causing a no start. When i crank the motor i can't here the fuel pump working or see fuel flow through the filter but the fuel pump works as usual when the motors not turning over. Does anyone know if this is an EFI relay problem?

Would love some help havent been able to get her started in close to two months. I'm having withdrawal problems not being able to drive her :(

Members dont see this ad

yea I'm thinking its something electrical though as it hasnt started since i knocked the killswitch off accidentally while driving. Ive also had an auto electrician go over it only to tell me the injectors arent pulsing and that he couldnt find why?

Anyway i tried a new efi relay today and still no go what else could have shorted causing the injectors not to pulse? ive also changed my ECU

are you sure that your kill switch is working? you say that you knocked it off and everything stopped working but since then you have not been able to get it going again even I assume when you switched it back on. maybe you damage the switch internally,have you checked it?you can bridge out the connections at the rear or use a test light,either way that seems to be the place that I would start looking as it seems to coincidental that it has happenned like that.