Ke70

01sik

another pic from today wanna do more but dunno how to multiple upload wont work on my computer for some reason :(

Looks awesome mate. :y:

Uploading multiple pictures depends on the size of the picture file. If it's above 2MB, I recommend you resize it. Go into Paint, Resize the picture (Ctrl-W) from 100 to about 25 (in percentage), then save it (Ctrl-S). Then you shouldn't have a problem uploading multiple photos at once. :)

Josh :cool:

Members dont see this ad

stripped interior today, well started anyway, rear seats, spare, belts and bum fluff is gone, sound deadening will come out when i get time off from work and i will probly put carpet back in over floor when deadening is out, will post pics soon

james :)

• 2 weeks later...

update......

so got a new fuel filter from the servo my mate works at, he accidentally scanned and entered the wrong code lol so picked her up for 2 bux yeeew, anyway got some paint organised and booked my mate in for a weekend spray soon so ill put up some pics of that for sure, and the fuel in the filter was like a random chocolate brown color, i don't think shes had a change for a while :D hopefully that sorts my idle problem ill put up some more pics :)

james

Hey there mofo saw u the other day driving past the beast is looking good, now hurry up and do it so you know how to put mine in :P

its harley by the way.

hahaha for sure man will be keen as to give you a hand :D cheers mang xx

do the cops pull you over for having no muffler? or you keeping it on the low? looks sick

nah, been pulled over a couple of times now but havent said anything about it :), its not really that loud until your up it

update.......

bought a rear ae82 spoiler from the wreckers the sarv, lined it up against the stone guard and it pretty much covers the whole stone guard with a little bit of a tilt downward, looks good I'm going to mount it tomorrow, will post pics. also got the intake mani in at engineers shop getting cut n shut, will have it back monday :D

cheers

james