Generic New Year Thread

Congrats to all entrants in COTY, all cars are worthy and fine examples, wish I had accepted my nomination for Cop Bait's last hurrah :laff:

Heres to another year of great builds, new members, new rides, awesome cruises and EvanG complaining like a b***h about everything.

I'm glad to be a part of this forum, I've met a lot of cool cats (in person and digitally).

Chur bro!

P.S. 2012 will be the year of the Brisbane Chapter making a comeback.

I'm gonna rally the troops hard out.

• Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

Happy new year everyone .... Thank you all for your help and destractions but most of all support, we have a family of like minded people that i feel prevledged to be part of, all the best for all your endevours in 2012!

(huge thanks to Trev, Medicene Man and EL314agte for coming out to my place and giving me a hand with my rolla)

Happy new year rollaclub family

Edited by TOMsGPTurbo

2011 has to go down as one of the better years for me. Well, it got better as it went along at least. Year started out a bit shit with the floods, then work was flat out for months, everyone wanted everything done yesterday in the wake of the floods. Then work screwed me around when I was completely drained, considered my options and quit my job so I could start doing what I really want to do. See where this goes in 2012.

Beginning of the year the Silvia was still on stands looking rather sad. Now, last I saw, its on its wheels, running fine with some lovely upgrades :D I know where this is going in 2012

Oh woo is us

The planet's pole are going to flip upside down, even knowing that its happened in the past and we've still got a few hundred thousand more years before it happens again.

We're going to be hit by Nibiru, even knowing the planet has never been found and the Nibiru experts can't even decide when this planet will hit us.

It'll all been foreseen in the galactic alignment which the Mayans predicated in their calendar.

Oh woo is us we're doomed in all corners

:D