irokin

Rollaclubs Car Of The Year 2011

Another close race to the finish and another deserving winner this year:

Before and After:

30092010.jpg=>spencer_1.JPG

Congratulations to Spencer! Go and have a gander of his Rides Thread. He wins the $500 tyre voucher thanks to Yokohama Advan along with a hoodie.

mothers-w540.jpg

Runner up in the hard fought battle is chestikoph1's KE55! I'll release the full voting details in a few days.

Voter prize winners are:

23. NISROLA

96. sickone

106. dashills

(selected by random number generated by random.org and matched up to the order everyone voted in)

chestikoph as the runner up and the voter draw winners receive a hoodie and hat pack thanks again to Yokohama Advan!

Thanks to all the nominators, nominees, finalists and everyone who voted. COTY will be back again in November so start thinking about getting your rides thread sorted out!

Members dont see this ad

congrats spencer and chestikoph,

It's nice to see members that put the effort into detailed rides threads come home with the bacon. Both cars had a great transformation! All the best for this year!

Congrats Spencer and Chestikoph!

Also congrats to anyone who was nominated and those who made the short list :yes:

Hey Ben,

Did you post up the vote tallies

They're open now if you're keen for a peek. Two cars clearly soaked up the majority of votes.

I got no response from sickone or dashills so I've had to redraw both of these (holding up everyone else's prizes).

30. xr8racer

85. corolla_bitten

Thanks again to everyone that voted for me ! Really appreciate it.

Also would like to thank the sponsors Mothers and Yokohama for the great Prizes!

Spencer

post-11944-0-76283600-1329205961_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1