The Steezy Ke70

chrisfindlay

Really doesn't look like it needs bolt on's? Mild pump on the rear and it'll be apples :y:

I didnt just want them so I could fit the wheels, also wanted them for the absolutely amazing look they will give my car..

Just you wait till my Quads arrive, she gets painted and those guards are fitted.. Will be looking tough as F**k

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks decent, howd you do it and what you use?

this cars getting better and better can't wait to see it finished :)

Just black Vinyl Spray (Named VHT VINYL DIE) from AutoPro comes in a range of colours. - $16 a can, works a treat(you can spray seats, your dash and anything else that is material based - Not metal or plastic), and there is a cleaning solution you have to buy a swell, comes in a small tin, can't remember what its called, but they suggest you buy it when you buy the spray, because you dip a cloth in it, and scrub the area your spraying, it cleans all grease from the liner (NO ITS NOT DEGREASER - ALTHOUGH THAT MIGHT WORK WELL) and it also softens up what ever your spraying with it allowing the vinyl spray to seep into the material better, essentially leaving the quality of the final product looking alot better :y: ....

I used this same technique on my dash (The foam/rubber part) And I did all the plastics with standard black spray paint (about 20 coats, and about 20 coats of clear - don't want that shit scratching off!) , after using the cleaning solution on them, as it works well on just about everything...

If you use this technique let me know how it turns out for you :)

post-14737-0-01295200-1327450157_thumb.jpg

Ecu, and wiring loom arrived today :y:

post-14737-0-51247700-1327458636_thumb.jpg

Picking up my new T50 gearbox tomorrow night, and then on saturday ive got to do a lovely trek down to Brisbane to pick up the following parts.. Got them all for $600 - Happy with that.

Brand new Vl Fuel pump.

Brand new 4age Extractors.

Brand new 52mm Aluminum Radiator

220mm flywheel.

4a Clutch.

Clutch master slave and hardline.

Ecu, and wiring loom arrived today :y:

post-14737-0-51247700-1327458636_thumb.jpg

Picking up my new T50 gearbox tomorrow night, and then on saturday ive got to do a lovely trek down to Brisbane to pick up the following parts.. Got them all for $600 - Happy with that.

Brand new Vl Fuel pump.

220mm flywheel.

4a Clutch.

Thanks mate that helps me alot, nice and detailed :) haha does the paint on the plastics stick fine? cheers

After you scrub it with the cleaning solution it does (if you do anything less than 10 coats its pretty easy to scratch off, I just did every coat light and even, eventually leaving the plastic looking brand new)

After alot of thinking, and forced decision making, I have decided to rename Cop Bait.. The name just doesnt fit her anymore, she has changed to much, and undergone far to much surgery to retain her awesome Title, here are the three choices I narrowed it down to.

The Gremlin,

The Goblin,

The Grinch,

After more thinking and screaming names out in my shed and waiting for the right one to fit I have decided to name her "THE GRINCH"

I'm pretty happy with the name, I think it fits well.

post-14737-0-98163300-1327492233_thumb.jpg

Just ordered a Madhouse Lip, will be posted friday, and got confirmation that my full quad-light setup from Facebook user Kay Parts has been posted..

Take a look at Kay's profile guys, he stocks the cheapest new and used parts that ive seen getting around, full quadlight setup was $292.00 Aud.. SO GOOD!!

YOU don't UNDERSTAND HOW EXCITED I AM RIGHT NOW!!

Ok so Saturday I spent a lovely $550 and received the following parts:

Brand new Vl Fuel pump.

220mm flywheel.

4a Clutch.

Looking good! Clutch and Flywheel need a clean up but thats all good..

post-14737-0-72642100-1327844081_thumb.jpg

I'm so happy that ive almost got everything I need to put this engine in, tomorrow night its out with the 4k!

Ended up waiting on the gear box as I needed money to grab all these parts, so I'm getting my gearbox sometime this week instead.

Spent my Sunday at Archerfield Drift making a short film - Should be up soon, ill post a link when its done :) can't wait till I can begin filming Rolla Meets.. Disappointed that no xE7x's rocked up to shred some skylines but i did get to go for a spin in this amazing piece of machinery:

Rob Whyte's Monster Energy Supercharged Nissan 350z Just an engine bay shot I took.Just an engine bay shot I took.

post-14737-0-12685300-1327844353_thumb.jpg

DOES ANYONE WANT TO COME HELP ME WITH THE BODY WORK ON THE GRINCH SOON? HAHA I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT USING BOG OR FIXING RUST ETC :) I WILL OFFER YOU A NIGHT WITH MY ELDEST DAUGHTER?

OH AND WOULD SOMEONE LIKE TO EXPLAIN HOW I GET MY ENGINE BAY TO LOOK LIKE THE PHOTO BELOW - LEGIT ONCE MY CAR IS ON THE ROAD, MY GOAL FOR THE NEXT YEAR WILL BE REBUILDING THE CHASSIS, INSTALLING STRUT BARS, COIL-OVERS AND GETTING MY ENGINE BAY TO LOOK LIKE THAT!!

post-14737-0-56968600-1327844759_thumb.jpg

OH AND WOULD SOMEONE LIKE TO EXPLAIN HOW I GET MY ENGINE BAY TO LOOK LIKE THE PHOTO BELOW

With a shitttttt load of work pretty much, i don't reckon i could do it. Brake booster has to be relocated, same with the wiper motor, battery, washer bottle, radiator overflow bottle, anything that sticks out pretty much and then weld up the holes left from removing this stuff.

And of course, all wiring is to be hidden.......................

But you could still get it pretty tidy :) i'm going to give mine a bit of a tidy up soon

With a shitttttt load of work pretty much, i don't reckon i could do it. Brake booster has to be relocated, same with the wiper motor, battery, washer bottle, radiator overflow bottle, anything that sticks out pretty much and then weld up the holes left from removing this stuff.

And of course, all wiring is to be hidden.......................

But you could still get it pretty tidy :) i'm going to give mine a bit of a tidy up soon

Yeah well show us some pictures when you get it done :)

Feel free to come help me tidy mine when the engine is in <3