The Dream Lives On - A Memorial Build

Zetai

I have decided that in relation to my first post, re-engine swap, a mate who I made buy a Ke70 (and he consequently loves the absolute shit out of it) have decided to go CA18DET with T28R's.

We came to this decision due to be given 2 pulled down CA blocks for nothing, so it was just convenient that way.

I took the 'most complete' engine, and my mate Brendon took what was left, he however, has recently purchased a running Motor/Box from Canada so his swap should be done much faster than mine!

I don't mind however, he can be the guinea pig, and I'll just know what not to do ;)

I know that Jono wouldn't have REALLY wanted a Nissan engine going in it, however I'm 100% sure that if it meant me rolling round and does-ing people on the street he'd have been all for it, lol.

More updates on this when I have them.

Members dont see this ad
  • 5 years later...

Hello guys and girls.

It's with sadness I login to report to you today that a few months ago I did decide it was time to sell the KE70 on and allow myself to focus on the Supra. Sadly it had remained essentially stock with 4K, chopped springs and the Nemoto Sprints I bought for it until I sold it. I had huge plans for it and would have liked to have completed them, however with 2 vehicles dedicated in Jonos name, I simply couldn't financially justify spending money on the Corolla when the Supra has been a significant money sink, however as most could imagine, an incredibly worthwhile one haha.

If anyone is interested in keeping up with what's happening with the Supra, i've started a build thread over on Supraforums.com.au which can be accessed without a login here. The thread is a work in progress currently, however I have some huge plans coming to fruition in the latter part of this year, which you're all invited to be a part of the ride of.

I sincerely hope everyones builds are progressing and/or completed (are they ever though) by now haha.

Kind Regards,

Ethan.

P.S. I still love Corollas dearly and vow to return to the life one day, and when that day comes you will see me again! Haha :)

• Like 1