One Topic Per Project

irokin

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

So by being not automotive related, say I finished a recording (of a song), could I post up a link to it? See what reactions I get (if any).

It wouldn't be a straight away thing, but I really need to record some stuff, get it out of my head. Can't remember them forever...It would just be nice to see what people think of it. And being an internet forum, no doubt people won't hold back their opinions ;)

If there's any musicians out there you probably picked up on it....I can't read or write music... :(

So by being not automotive related, say I finished a recording (of a song), could I post up a link to it? See what reactions I get (if any).

It wouldn't be a straight away thing, but I really need to record some stuff, get it out of my head. Can't remember them forever...It would just be nice to see what people think of it. And being an internet forum, no doubt people won't hold back their opinions ;)

If there's any musicians out there you probably picked up on it....I can't read or write music... :(

Or would that be out of the question?? I could post pics of recording time, a bit of mixing and editing, get a couple of pics of the console etc. Maybe even a video or two of everything.

Do it, do it, do it! :yes:

I'm musically illiterate, I can't read it, write it, I'm tone deaf, don't ask to hear me sing, but if you're willing to make something & post it up, I'm willing to listen to/view it. :y:

Do it, do it, do it! :yes:

I'm thong illiterate ... but if your willing to make something and post it up, I'm willing to listen/ view it!

:lol:

Edit: I should probably add that I'm having a laugh with/at Spencer... not insulting Carbonboy or willis. Keen to see your topic too Will! :)

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken