Aus- Corolla Ke35 Coupe Proj

Pauly35

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks Awsome mate, if you don't mind me asking, what is the colour called you painted your car in?

Thankyou,

Umm I'm not sure what its calle but it's the original mustard/yellow they came out with ! So where I took it to get painted just looked it up and they just matched the original colour so I guess if you go to any painter they would be able to look it up for you

• 4 weeks later...

Looks beautiful! :y:

how much did the paint job cost?

thankyou, its taken a wile but all good now ... umm to be honest the paint and rust plated cost 2OOO thats with me stripping it... to be honest the paint looks good from about 4 m away but up close there are faults of course. its what i paid for . wish i could change it ... ahah spend a bit more and get a better result. Perfect for the daily though :P :P

This car has come really nice, top job!

The name of the colour is "Buff" for curiosity sake, but the paint code will be enough either way.

oh thankyou "buff" quite weird :P

Going back to your SE badge there is also a SR badge in New Zealand that gets you Taco dash and factory twin carbs. I think there are a couple of more crome parts aswell..

wow .... i would LOVE a taco dash thats O.G. .... and more chrome hahaha ... I'm going to look that up

Thanks heaps mate

looks great mate.

Thankyou

• 2 months later...

Nice work man! It looks like a much cleaner version of mine haha ;) I'm not so sure about the iPhone and audio set up though... Something about big speakers, LED lights and touch screens in a corolla just don't work for me man :/ but the paint and the engine look great!

Just wondering, how does the new engine and 5speed compare to the old 3k? I'm thinking of doing an engine conversion sometime down the line, just not sure which way to go. I'd like a 2tg or 18rg but one of my mates was telling me 4k with a 3k head works alright. Do you think I'd be better off with one of those options or a 4/5/7k engine?

• 7 months later...

Nice work man! It looks like a much cleaner version of mine haha ;) I'm not so sure about the iPhone and audio set up though... Something about big speakers, LED lights and touch screens in a corolla just don't work for me man :/ but the paint and the engine look great!

Just wondering, how does the new engine and 5speed compare to the old 3k? I'm thinking of doing an engine conversion sometime down the line, just not sure which way to go. I'd like a 2tg or 18rg but one of my mates was telling me 4k with a 3k head works alright. Do you think I'd be better off with one of those options or a 4/5/7k engine?

sorry for this really late reply mate, but i would say the easiest would be a 5k, unless your ready for a lot of modifying go a different engine such as a 4age or 2tg...

if you want a quick and reasonable power upgrade 5k for sure