Welcome To Nsw Rollaclub!

MissSydneyCruising

G'day all hows it going?

I'm Andrew, 18 yrs old from Kogarah, in the St.George area. A couple weeks back i purchased my 2nd car, a ke55 rolla. Shes pretty much fully stock, don't have any major plans for her, as its only a daily. Iv also got a 67' hr holden.

heres a couple of pics;

When it was advertised

7138744.jpg

Image0070.jpg

the hr

P1100917.jpg

Well there you go, looking forward to learning, meeting rolla owners and going on cruises with you guys.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm from newcastle, have a overrated OG Ke20 with 70,000ks.

Names Brad, I live in the charlestown area.

Had a ke70 bout 3.5yrs ago as a daily and loved it but lost the keys for it one night on the piss so i left it at my mates house for months and his dad got it towed to the wreckers haha.

Always loved ke20s so I picked myself up a overrated one to drop a cranky little k engine into.

Have mostly owned vl turbos with hp ranging from 220rwhp to 430rwhp, also had an 11sec GTR

• 4 weeks later...

hey there,my names Jason and i had a few rollas years ago and now finally got another one. overrated old lady ke70 that will soon have new superlites,tinted windows and lowered. also one day the 4age i have at work will be stuck between the strut towers. well thats the plan..:)

post-11561-073374000 1288595635_thumb.jpg

post-11561-050971400 1288595690_thumb.jpg

post-11561-081516300 1288595711_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

whatsup lads, my names Andrew,19, from sydney, just bought my first car (obviously a rolla)1989 cs-x

rollllaaaaaaaaa.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ill get some more photos up soon when i get the time. It's got a few things that need fixing up..eg. bit of surface rust above windscreen, on the back door and above some of the doors,passenger window winder rooted, cracked interior on the door trim (is it possible to get new door trims from wreckers?) carpet is a bit iffy in places mainly on roof but thats ok i wont be lookin at the roof much my missus will be and just replacing fuel,oil and air filters and oil,brake fluid and coolant.

but yeah just here to gain more of a rough idea of it all and some advice and also inspiration from others.

cheers.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

The new guy who dug up an old thread.

My name is Liam and 28 from the Hawkesbury. I purchased my 2nd Corolla back in Sept 11 brand new. My 1st was a really rough AE82 with a 4AGZE (MAP sensor version). As fun as that car was I am glad I got rid of it. The stock AE82 suspension and brakes were terrible.

Anyways back to the new car. It is 11 plated corolla ascent sport and my plans to lower it and get some nice wheels. It is my daily so nothing over the top, just wheels and springs. I have a Nissan Skyline HR31 GTS-X that currently takes the rest of my money. My issue is, where do I find nice wheels that fit? I want them to sit flush with the guards, not outside, if it can be helped. Looking for something like an Enkei or OZ Racing 9 spoke in a 16 preferabally or 17 if I have to.

I'll have a look through the forum and see what I can find myself but any info would be great if you have one or have knowledge of this model Corolla and know what width and offset would suit my wants. It also looks like I will need a staggered offset to make the rears sit the as the fronts, flush to the guard.

Thanks

Liam

hey guys. just moved up from adelaide to mudgee for work.

Had heaps of rollas back in adelaide but looking for another ke70 to work on as my serious project up here ... so if any one knows of any ke70s around nsw at all please pm me

willing to pay good money

cheers

matt

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone!

My name's Stephen and I'm currently studying at University of New England at Armidale (regional NSW- 5 hours north of Sydney). I'm originally from Tamworth and Walcha. I've been browsing this forum for over two years and it's about time I introduced myself. =D

I have 3 main cars (excluding paddock bashers and parts cars LOL) and I'm proud to say they all have 18R-G engines in them =D;

1. The 1975 JDM RT104 Corona 'Grumpy' (my first car, built up from a paddock find)

2. 'Gramps' another RT104 but this one is a 1979 model (series two) completely original apart from 18R-G conversion with original 90 000km reppin' nanna spec :)

3. 1981 Celica RA40 Coupe Toyota Team Europe WRC replica rally car. Just started the AMSAG rally rookies series this year, next event is 19th May at Oberon, can't wait :)

Hopefully I haven't bored you all too much! If you are interested in Grumpy's build, I just started a build thread for it last night located here: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/60067-grumpy-the-jdm-rt104-corona/ and I'll make build threads for the other two when I have time.

Thanks,

Stephen

post-10167-0-11435500-1336208284_thumb.jpg

post-10167-0-73381800-1336209004_thumb.jpg

post-10167-0-48089700-1336209294_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Rally spec RA40 is the shit man ^ Nice stuff.

Joining this place first time posting, and lurking for parts. I have known of the Rollaclub for a long time though as I am a member of Toymods for around 3 years now.

I just bought a AE101 Levin GT Apex as a new daily, got it for a nice price. My old daily was a JZA80 Series II 1998 Aerotop Supra. Only sold it because I also own a 1JZ-GE 1982 Soarer GT-Extra, and don't need 2 xJZ vehicles. Plan is to do this AE101 up slightly like lower it, better sound, better intake, nice exhaust, and put the best trims on it, just to enjoy it everyday as a cool small ride. I already have things on the way from Japan (yahooAuctions woot)

This AE101 is great on fuel (big change from a 3.0L), Interior great nick, 150,000km, and stock Silvertop 4AGE 20V with Automatic. One owner in Japan and brought to Australia in 2007.

If anyone knows of AE92 Low/Superlow/Coilovers for sale at a good price either new or used, pass on details to me thanks :)

0cf7862e.jpg

526717_10150668103461398_1707003754_n.jpg

• 3 months later...

G'day all hows it going?

I'm Andrew, 18 yrs old from Kogarah, in the St.George area. A couple weeks back i purchased my 2nd car, a ke55 rolla. Shes pretty much fully stock, don't have any major plans for her, as its only a daily. Iv also got a 67' hr holden.

heres a couple of pics;

When it was advertised

7138744.jpg

Image0070.jpg

Well there you go, looking forward to learning, meeting rolla owners and going on cruises with you guys.

Cheers

Well as the song goes, it's a small world after all. Scanning through this thread and what do I see but my new baby from when the previous owner joined rolla club.

Gday everyone, names Nathan or Warehouse, what ever suits you (not because I look like one, it's the studio name for my photography biz). This is actually my second rolla, my very first car (way back when) was a 76 2 door coupe in stock purple which i am now kicking myself for ever selling.

My new rolla baby is a 5/81 KE55 with a stock 4k with 4 speed box.

The only mods the previous owner has done is to install the aftermarket front seats and a different air filter, I have since put a smaller steering wheel on as it was near impossible to turn the old bus wheel when sitting in the these seats. Other than that she is all stock, and yes I do still have the original seats and steering wheel.

Shes 2 years older that the above pics and a little bit more worse for wear in terms of paint work, but she still goes strong and is in great condition.

Looking forward to meeting everyone at some point on a cruise or even the forth coming ToyotaFest 2012 on the 30th.

Here's a few updated pics of the 81 KE55

IMG 7735

IMG 7736

IMG 7747

IMG 7813

IMG 7838