Welcome To Nsw Rollaclub!

MissSydneyCruising

Hi Everyone,

In the past this area has been a little bit disorganised, but as we are now in 2006 let me assure you its all going to change :D

Here is the place to post a welcome introduction along with who you are and some pics of your cars. Let me start it off.

My Name is Gem, I'm 21, from Parramatta area. I don't drive a corolla, but I do drive a Toyota Sera. I work full time and also work after hours doing PR and marketing for some of the shows that reach our lovely state.

Nick (the owner of RollaClub) has been so kind as to ask me to help out with the NSW section. So here I am!

If you need to contact me for any reason, you can email/msn [email protected] or phone 0410 427 896 if its something urgent/directions on a cruise etc.

P.s Despite QLD Plates I AM in NSW :wink:

post-385-1136172582_thumb.jpg

Edited by MissSydneyCruising

• 2 months later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey gem :P

I'm cameron. 18 year old male living in the hills district in sydney. I drive an ae92 CS limited corolla with the plates ORO-11A. I am in the market looking for a new corolla as we speak.

I'm an apprentice carpenter working all over sydney so keep an eye out for a spotto.

I'm also a member of th Sydney Rolla Club for those interested in taking a peek. When we or rollaclub organises a cruise i usually post in both forums and I'm willing to give gem a hand with the social side of things u know that gem.

Cheers, cya round guys

rims4.jpg

rims1.jpg

rims5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gem & Cam , i got a old school rolla which is getting a 4age at the moment , just trying to save some funds for the brake upgrade

would love to go far a cruise once its done , should be done by end of the year (hopefully) so lets us know when the cruises are on

Seeya , Lindsaya>a>

img23374if.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hiya, I'm Beau and this is my KE70

It Has an SR20DEvvti and more mods than i can be bothered to mention again

its in rides & projects under SR Powered rolla if anybody wants 2 have a look at the details.

I live in bathurst atm, but I'll be living in the blue mtns again soon :jamie:

post-1650-1153127028_thumb.jpg

post-1650-1153127057.jpg

Pics on the mountain

post-1650-1153126925.jpg

post-1650-1153127449_thumb.jpg

boot

post-1650-1153126977_thumb.jpg

front brake & coilovers

• 2 months later...

hey everyone, dis site s gud, i own an ae71, silver with purple pearl, I'm finishin d interior at d moment in white and blue, i dnt have any photos at d moment cos i just found dis website bt i post em out tmw. d engine is stil original 4ac, bt I'm thinkin of conversion into 4age so i can fit a turbo on it, either ct20 or ct26...

i post some more stuff togetha with photos tmw...

got some butifol rollas in here all da best guys, CTOWN

• 2 months later...

hi every the name is keith. Live in penrith. i have a ke55 corolla. let me no if any cruisers in area. got a worped exhaust manifold so sounds crap. organising secound engine but so not replacing embarised. 4th year mechanic apprantice so need help just ask and i will see if i can help.

hey everyone, names dmitry/dimmy :ninja:

Just joined this place in search of more info on the 20V conversion that should be under way very early in the new year (if all oes well with my job) :hmm: Some of you i already know whether off Toymods, Twincam, SRC and the odd occassion that i'm on sydney cruising :hmm:

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone, Have been reading through a few of the posts (rules and stuff) which all seem fair enough, so i thought i had better come and introduce my self.

My names Daniel or Harvo (HRV-00S) As most know me

My second car was an 85 KE70 sedan that i inherited off of my big sister.

It was just another stocko red rolla like most seem to have been at some stage.

Mods where minimal including: Rebuilt 4K to run unleaded, Mags, Stereo, Rust removal and paint

Was a fairly ghetto job all done in the drive way :)

Here's a couple of pic's

post-3379-1176634253_thumb.jpg

post-3379-1176634314_thumb.jpg

What a wast, all they took was the stock rims and the 5spd box :y:

post-3379-1176634355_thumb.jpg

So that was the end of that.

I built this over the last few years, spent way to much time and money on this one.

Has just been sold to fund my new rolla wagon (84 KE70) which i fly from Sydney to Melbourne to pick up on saturday

post-3379-1176634892_thumb.jpg

post-3379-1176635023_thumb.jpg

and my sleepy new rolla

post-3379-1176635107_thumb.jpg

post-3379-1176635147_thumb.jpg

Well that's it for know will hopefull get to come on a cruise on day but it's hard to find the time with a wife and baby girl that take up all my spare time.

Cheers Dan

• 3 weeks later...

hey all I'm nathan I'm 17 and I'm from Blacktown, my mate had to get rid of his project to get a new car.. Ive been after it since he got it, his dad wanted it out. So he gave it to me, so i finally got my project for free. Its a KE55 coupe, its got a little rust in some spots but nothing to bad, worked 4K, 4 speed with a 5 speed in the boot. My plans are to put an SR20 in it, get the rust fixed and just go full sleeper with it. but anyways ill give you updates as i progress...

hey guys and gals I'm new to this forum.I'm 20 from blacktown area also.anyway i own a 03 corolla it's really stock .i don't have many pictures as yet but i will update soon.anyways i hope to catch up with a few of you guys and check out other members rides

post-3280-1179198858_thumb.jpg

post-3280-1179199022_thumb.jpg

post-3280-1179199142_thumb.jpg