3Kr Reproduction

ghettochild LG

Members dont see this ad

$70,000 for the motor.. how much for the head do you reckon?? The block/crank/pistons are common, so a lot fo that must be just for the head.

Ask the Pinas we have on here, there are half a dozen members from up there I think. They can take a look for you, & I expect they already know of those motors.

Everyone wants one, but I would be wary of scammers.

I know there was a scammer selling these things on the net a while back, had some photos of some motors he was using to presell then never deliver them to overseas customers. There were some major issues if I remember correctly.

Rocking horse poo just doesnt become available all of a sudden.

Exactly, but let the buyer beware.

• 5 months later...

Now you're talking. We definitely need 1500hp for qualifying :D

Actually, that reminds me of a doco I saw about Cosworth building their F1 engine. They were trying to run up a Ford 4 banger of some sort with a big turbo on it on the dyno to check if it would be viable as an F1 engine. It was probably the same block series as their BD motors. Anyway, the thing made it to 11,000 on some unspecified amount of boost before it went pop. So these things are possible if you have the money skills and know how.

Edited by snot35

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...