Sign in to follow this  
nerfbat

Pretty Errm 'Interesting' Guy And His Toys

Members dont see this ad

Nothing against you nerfbat but can I just say ʞ©$ɟ RUPERT MURDOCH IN HIS STUPID ASSHOLE!

That ʇ~~ɔ struts around pissing and moaning about how people pirate his stuff and how he wants to string them up. Meanwhile his news outlet pirates some guys youtube videos to make a quick buck without so much as an attribution link?

ʞ©$ɟ that, I've edited out the news corp link and put in a Jalopnik one and a link to the original source.

Edit: But awesome stuff, saw it a few days ago. I have some dirt under the house I could excavate :hmm:

Nothing against you nerfbat but can I just say ʞ©$ɟ RUPERT MURDOCH IN HIS STUPID ASSHOLE!

That ʇ~~ɔ struts around pissing and moaning about how people pirate his stuff and how he wants to string them up. Meanwhile his news outlet pirates some guys youtube videos to make a quick buck without so much as an attribution link?

ʞ©$ɟ that, I've edited out the news corp link and put in a Jalopnik one and a link to the original source.

Edit: But awesome stuff, saw it a few days ago. I have some dirt under the house I could excavate :hmm:

np mate.

thx for the edit TBH. some better info there

:-)