Seats

89sedan

Members dont see this ad

Just modify the the existing 89 rails. Or just have some rails made. Why not go for an aftermarket seat?? They'll be new items, not used and probably be more comfortable too. They ma or may not cost more but I think it would be worth it.

If you run stock looking seats you could get away with not having to mod plate it if the trim colours are right.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey dude have look under the seat the rail of the 06 seat should be bolted to the base, your seat rail should bolted to base as well measure the rail bolt points may be same lenght see if you can just swap rails should bolt straight in. i swapped ae112 seats to ae101 they bolted straight in didnt have to do anything only change the seat belt over.

go to a wreckers with a tape meassure.you might be able to fit celica seats from the same year.i've got S15 silvia seats in my AE71.

what do the s15 seats sit like in the ae71? I have Tenzo racing reclining buckets on ke70 rails and they sit too high and I'm not sure how to get them lower? PM me with some pics or something would be cool!