Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

I keep seeing a Red rolla like Rolla-4? or it could be him :P between stirling an aldgate, he fangs it around the bends, I kept up with him in the 2 but in the rolla, I'm still not a fan (of corners in my FWD).

*funny story* drove the rolla (after not driving it for about a week) and I was wearing heels, I felt like a complete spaz, I was spinning the wheels (not on purpose) my gear changes were crap the list goes on...I chucked my shoes in the back, and no more probs! Flatties for me in the rolla from now on ;) *end of funny story*

Edited by SoulSearcher

haha bet me to it :P

that car is pretty much no longer. all the driveline is going in a fx-gt now. will be back soonish

Spewin to hear bout that, Atleast u still got the heart of the car for a transplant. Let me know when shes done, I'm lookin forward to see what you do with it.

I keep seeing a Red rolla like Rolla-4? or it could be him :D

;) Not me...

I spotted the funniest thing the other day though..... It was a early 70'sish Toyota Crown and it had a full fibreglass bodykit literally tacked on. Nasty job. It even had stock rims and hubcaps! :P Some old fella driving it the way most old fellas do! Anyone here? :D

I keep seeing a Red rolla like Rolla-4? or it could be him :P between stirling an aldgate, he fangs it around the bends, I kept up with him in the 2 but in the rolla, I'm still not a fan (of corners in my FWD).

*funny story* drove the rolla (after not driving it for about a week) and I was wearing heels, I felt like a complete spaz, I was spinning the wheels (not on purpose) my gear changes were crap the list goes on...I chucked my shoes in the back, and no more probs! Flatties for me in the rolla from now on ;) *end of funny story*

lol funny story lesley... haha

um there is one simmilar to rolla 4 in iNFMS but you woulda seen tha sticker on the back window! and i saw 1 going around gawler simmalar to that last nite also!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, who's seen it?

White KE70/AE71, lowered, Spirit wing on the back (it was a CS-X), DRIFT-R badges on the front guards where a Hi-cam badge would go, stock rims.

Driver was of Asian appearance and couldnt wait to pull up next to my Panelvan and check out my Matt-Black bonnet haha. This was heading up main north road by the car yards heading out of North Adelaide.

• 2 weeks later...

seen a ae112 yesterday parked in the modbury hospital car park, blue, looked like it was fully kitted, fulli sik habib chromes and a pea shooter exhaust :P). didnt really have much of a chance to have a really close look at it coz i was in a hurry to start work.

Edited by MYSTIK