Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad
  • 4 weeks later...

hey, i reckon iv'e spotted a rolla, could be green, i only saw it for a glimpse it was parked on the corner of marion road and Daly tce or st near plympton park, like 2 blocks from the shopping complex with the asian grocer.... i could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure it's a ke55 coupe... anyone else seen this or better - owns it? would like to see what they've done to it.

Anyone seen mine yet? :)

sky blue ke55 with gay 'L' plates on

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't quite make it to Glenelg as the wanker alarm went off when some dickheads started abusing me from their maroon VL Commonwhore for no reason, so i let them pass and turned aorund and went back into town.

i spotted some blueish green whatever colour ke70/ae71 belting past work heaps, has red TRD sticker on the back window and nice looking 15s. anyone from here?

i also spotted a gold turbs corolla (newish, AE112 i think) sportivo, i'm pretty sure the owner is on here. nice looking car :lolcry:

Saw a white KE70 last night (Sat Night) heading down semaphore way - had the word 'Corolla' on the side with the double black stripe and the 5 speed badge on the back! Looked alright body and paint wise - stock wheels though :-(

KJ :-)

did it have a rollaclub.com sticker on the back?????

although the 1 white ke70 is an aftermarket 5 speed so it wouldnt have the 5 speed badge!