Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

White KE20 with a Rollaclub sticker on the back along the top, venetian in the back window on Montague Road last night/this morning around 1am. Who was it from here?

I would say the number plates but don't think thats a wise idea :)

White KE20 with a Rollaclub sticker on the back along the top, venetian in the back window on Montague Road last night/this morning around 1am. Who was it from here?

I would say the number plates but don't think thats a wise idea :hmm:

Woot woot! Finally spotted! :lolcry:

Would've been leaving a shithouse party I think.

Cheers, Ben.

Always spot this minta yellow KE30 on North East rd about 4-4:30pm, looks all standard, just lowered, whitewalls, venetians I think.

Anyone know the owner or got any pics? Wouldn't mind sussin it out, and possibly buying. I always liked KE20's the most out of the Corolla series but that KE30 is very nice!

Cheers, Ben.

Spotted raven in the pano going down bridge rd heading towards the city at about 725 this morning

Yup, I work in town, so its my daily, soon to be sold though :hmm:

Buying a better daily (unfortunately wont be a toyota i don't think) so i can carry my band gear around when I get back into a band.

KE25 is off the road for a restoration though. Should be done by next summer me thinks :hmm:

Benzo: Car looks pretty nice :yes: I was in a Silver Navara so you wouldn't have seen me haha :lolcry: