Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

Spotted in Nuri at the train a brown KE25. Didn't get a good look becuase didn't notice until the last second.

Also apparently in craigmore there is a Brown KE55 that looks pretty good, one of my mates little sisters kept telling me about how looks 'so much better then mine'. Meh.

lol, nah bro, you got anything from there?

i hear you gotta like tow the car away? n other shit? even if its good n running

Yes i bought a few ke30's from pickles including these 2 one damaged left front the other left rear. there has been a drought in the past 12 months. they will let you load onto a car trailer.

post-3388-1229855889_thumb.jpg

post-3388-1229856139_thumb.jpg

nah not his, though i do know where this ae71 is you speak of :P she is a mintah auto

and smeetsy, that really really sucks bout your 20, one of the nicest in Adelaide gone :P

Not mine, there is a mustard colour one on East Parkway sometimes. I put Ben onto it. I do not know whether it is manny or auto couldnt get close enough to suss it as the owners were around.

Spotted a Ke26 wags near my house this weekend, see it a bit round my area, old dude drives it and barely goes over 40k in it. Must have had it since new. Next time I see it I'm chasing him down. Won't be hard to catch up.

Also spotted my AE71 with the bonnet up Saturday arvo with shit going up the everywhere. Blown headgasket for me for Christmas.

Managed to get it home driving all the way with the temp guage on H!

New motor coming in now, none of this 4AC rubbish anymore. Have to start saving my pennies :lmao:

spotted a mustardy orange ke20 with p plates on main road blackwood saturday arvo

gave thumbs up and got a wave

also spotted a clean maroon ke55 with sigma turbo rims on diagonal road in glenelg on sunday

and spotted my van parked on jetty road coming back from a gift shopping headache

Not mine, there is a mustard colour one on East Parkway sometimes. I put Ben onto it. I do not know whether it is manny or auto couldnt get close enough to suss it as the owners were around.

Spotted a Ke26 wags near my house this weekend, see it a bit round my area, old dude drives it and barely goes over 40k in it. Must have had it since new. Next time I see it I'm chasing him down. Won't be hard to catch up.

Also spotted my AE71 with the bonnet up Saturday arvo with shit going up the everywhere. Blown headgasket for me for Christmas.

Managed to get it home driving all the way with the temp guage on H!

New motor coming in now, none of this 4AC rubbish anymore. Have to start saving my pennies :bash:

wasn't talking bout yours! i was referring to the olive coloured one, possibly the mustard one you mean... its not on east parkway, its on the broadway. like runs parallel to east parkway and west parkway. it is a auto. and she wont sell.

wasn't talking bout yours! i was referring to the olive coloured one, possibly the mustard one you mean... its not on east parkway, its on the broadway. like runs parallel to east parkway and west parkway. it is a auto. and she wont sell.

Gah I was strutting the wrong road haha. Went up and down East Parkway three times haha

She will sell it Nick, I will use my charm hahaha

Ah stalking old people and their rollas :bash:

Cheers, Ben.

I'm sure scotty can confirm this better than me...

but the hot rod style mirror gives it away for me...

pretty sure that willow green ke20- is the former PMP 020... the dudes a good bloke his gf cruises around in it, i dropped off some parts ages ago he lived right down south.

he planned to restore it get rid of the rust etc.. but yea thats it from what i can see..