Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

Spotted a white KE70 donning the rollaclub sticker at work, DSTO E.

Noticed the car before but never knew you were a member! I'm the one usually parked near you out front of 180 labs in the willow green KE55.

As I'm not usually driving a Corolla these days I haven't been on for a looong while ... and spotted this post when I wandered past ...

that's my daggy AE71 - handed down to number 1 son now that he has his P's.

I sold the KE25 2 1/2 years back when I bought my L300 4WD van - 3 cars and a motorbike was being frowned upon by the leader of the opposition and it was actually just getting hard to find somewhere to park them all!

The AE71 went under a tarp in the back yard for the kids to drive when they got their licence - it's not flash, but it's not going to break down straight away either!

Had to legalify it before I handed it over though - cut springs and a weber made it fun to drive, but not a good idea for a L/P plater :)

Blew the motor in the van over Christmas and, whilst waiting for parts, the rolla has been back on the road - roof rack and all.

Unfortunately I have returned to Mawson Lakes and 180 Labs is no longer on my daily list ... so you're unlikely to see it out there again - I had noticed your 55 and wondered whether you were a member ...

cheers,

Slap

I have spotted two e7's in the last two days. I wouldn't usually post that up because it's not really uncommon in Adelaide. However one was in Santiago, Chile yesterday and the other was in Lima, Peru today. Todays was pretty modded up too. Sadly no pics as I was just in a taxi each time.

So you've made the move to SA already i assume?

Yep. :) I can see the hills from my house and it's annoying me haha... can get my unrestricted motorbike license on the 29th of April, so gonna save up until then.

Was going to go with Raven to that hills cruise last week but his phone died.

I'll still take you out on run, don't worry.

I will be driving the Chaser as a daily for the next two weeks, but fuel is frickin' expensive at the moment so wont be hitting any hills anytime soon as I can't afford it.

I will be driving the Chaser as a daily for the next two weeks, but fuel is frickin' expensive at the moment so wont be hitting any hills anytime soon as I can't afford it.

Haha it's only going to get worse Mickey.

Sweet.

It's that thirsty is it? Shit haha!

I saw a white, kinda new Chaser in the city today, looked nice.