Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

Not sure what I just witnessed, but I think it was a four door ke50. Browny-cream colour, silver fender mirrors with absolutely HUGEEEE wheels on the front and tiny little things on the back. Was on Lander road, saw him the other day in happy valley off kenihans road as well. Legit looked like this O ---- o

• 4 weeks later...

Spotted a KE20 on Morphett Road heading towards Anzac HWY just before the tram line tonight about 830pm

It was dark so unsure of colour but was lower than standard and it is winning because its on the road and being driven.

Little spots like this keep me in the rolla scene.

Cheers, Scott

• 2 weeks later...

the purple ke30 may be Clints Haze, he sold her off a month or so ago. no one ever spots me cos no one knows what an ae111 is, plus i always see old timers, seen a few ke3X wags and of course plenty cool kids in kesevs =] occasional ke30, couple times even some coupes!!

• 2 weeks later...

spotted SUS100 on thursday night corner of Anzac and Taps heading into Glenelg.

still the most original KE20 around.

This morning spotted a white KE30 on South Rd Hackam heading west, looked nice.

This afternoon on Beach Rd spotted a blue KE36 Wags, slammed, flapper white walls, roof racks, polished hubbys, very nice !!!!

Cheers, Scott