Spotted

Jared

yeah i noticed that at the toyoshow was it an easy convo

ummm... by convo do you mean conversion? And if so... well sort of! Depends on the car you start with! Technically though in the AE82's they are all 4a motors so should swap over relatively easy! A lot of other things do need to be considered though!

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

have been seing a nice rolla around williamstown and gawler, same model as lesleys but not a turbs i think, has a full kit rims its a metallic blue and yeah it looks like a nice car... i guess you still can't get chrome lights for them yet like lesley wanted cos I'm sure if they were out this 1 would have ahd theM!

• 4 weeks later...

After a quick check to see if my car is under the carport still I'm happy to announce it wasnt me! :) I havent moved the rolla since thursday night so it wasnt me or my car!

I spotted a nice white AE92 CSX on main north on thursday morning! I cut off another car as I was checking out his car and giving him the nod! :) It wasnt a really close call or anything but I wouldnt have turned normally in those instances. :P Need to pay more attention!

After a quick check to see if my car is under the carport still I'm happy to announce it wasnt me! :) I havent moved the rolla since thursday night so it wasnt me or my car!

suppose that what i get for lack of sleep and running late for work :P