Jared

Spotted

Members dont see this ad
ah ok its not the one ive seen... that 1 looks nice though^^^^

thats just a picture i cannabalised from twincam :P. and that was before in under went a 4agze conversion and diffrent rims.

hey, i reckon iv'e spotted a rolla, could be green, i only saw it for a glimpse it was parked on the corner of marion road and Daly tce or st near plympton park, like 2 blocks from the shopping complex with the asian grocer.... i could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure it's a ke55 coupe... anyone else seen this or better - owns it? would like to see what they've done to it.

Anyone seen mine yet? :)

sky blue ke55 with gay 'L' plates on

Can't say I've seen yours gettin around cos I'm not from over that way, but, I do make trips out that why near the race course after 12.30pm some nights to see my "friend with benefits" haha.

Hmmm, Panel Van in gawler....can't say it was me as mine is distinct now with the black "drift bonnet" and all. Haha!

Didn't quite make it to Glenelg as the wanker alarm went off when some dickheads started abusing me from their maroon VL Commonwhore for no reason, so i let them pass and turned aorund and went back into town.

i spotted some blueish green whatever colour ke70/ae71 belting past work heaps, has red TRD sticker on the back window and nice looking 15s. anyone from here?

i also spotted a gold turbs corolla (newish, AE112 i think) sportivo, i'm pretty sure the owner is on here. nice looking car :lolcry:

Saw a white KE70 last night (Sat Night) heading down semaphore way - had the word 'Corolla' on the side with the double black stripe and the 5 speed badge on the back! Looked alright body and paint wise - stock wheels though :-(

KJ :-)

Saw a white KE70 last night (Sat Night) heading down semaphore way - had the word 'Corolla' on the side with the double black stripe and the 5 speed badge on the back! Looked alright body and paint wise - stock wheels though :-(

did it have a rollaclub.com sticker on the back?????

although the 1 white ke70 is an aftermarket 5 speed so it wouldnt have the 5 speed badge!

Nah,

It didn't have a rollaclub sticker!

I also saw a 2dr KE30 in the Barossa Valley today - stock but straight as with no aparent rust! Definate potential!