T50 And Differentials...

ke70 GT

hi everyone! I'm alvin from philippines..19yrs old..i had my ke70 since high school...back then it still had its stock 4k motor...modified it and still didnt squeeze enough.. i changed d ngne to 2tg and for only a week, i destroyed the ngne. so i had to use the soch version, 2t. i need ur help guys with how to modify the t50, is it possible to change or upgrade it? what differential can i use for my ke70? its hard to find lsd here in my plce, i don't know what would be bolt on on this car.. help me awt, gotta kip up with hondas, sumhow... the engine itself has been modified even if its a soch only... pnp works, hi-rise headrs..and the very difficult to tune, solex side draft, race cams.. with all dis, men, i love this car... i just need some help on the diff..and tranny... mor HP to all! :wink[/font]

Members dont see this ad

An upgrade for the gearbox is to track down a T to W bellhousing which i think would be quite hard. maybe just go a little easier with your left foot :dance:. as for the diff you could upgrde to a T series diff out of either a TE72 (T-18 here) or a JDM model sprinter. the sprinter diff will prob be pretty expensive but will have discs and an LSD already in there. T series diffs also came out in the earlier celicas but not sure if they are suitable for the KE70. i am sure some one else will tell you.

hope this helps abit.

-Calvin :harhar:

yes, i found a w55 tranny 4sale, sum said that its heavy... but the good thing is that it can hold more hp than my t50 although i don't think my ngne makes more than 160hp... but I'm happy, just last sunday, i was just behind a 2004 civic rs, we had a drag race, both started at same starting grid, no plus for me.. and i was able to stick with it. it has roughly 130hp stock. il soon be swapin 2t for 20v but still gonna use t50 tranny...thats why i thought of upgrading it if it was possible... i must say i rili do need lsd... i had too much tire spin on launch, thats a waste of time. :harhar: post-1116-1137072641_thumb.jpgpost-1116-1137072641_thumb.jpgpost-1116-1137072641_thumb.jpgpost-1116-1137072641_thumb.jpg